Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Coral Necklace and lariet



Just last week,I've finally done a new coral necklace and a lariet.
The coral necklace is a pretty big piece.Under the coral, some oxidized chain is hanging with pearls and crystals.
I design this necklace when I was an F.I.T student and finally I could make the actual piece.



I love the ocean and sea organisms, so coral and pearls are one of my favorite motifs.I imagine a mermaid, or the ruler of and aquatic kingdom wearing this necklace.
I made this necklace as a showpiece but it will be good for a party or special event.

Also, I made a coral lariet for someone who likes simplicity.



Silver coral and a crystal are connected at the end of oxidized chain. This lariet is worn making a knot loosely without using a clasp.You can adjust length. This is good for daily use.


javascript:void(0)
I'm working on a coral ring, earrings and a blacelet for summer.
I'll put my new creations on my shop page when my coral collection is complete.
Till then!

No comments: