Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spine Bracelet.

I found strange long coyote bone at a store like this few month ago.



I thought this is a good shape! so I made simple bracelet.



I started to wear 2 or 3 bracelets.



One day I thought I want to wear a longer bracelet! and I decided to make a spine bracelet.

I combined snake spine and coyote bones.It was almost like surgery. I was making a new creatures.



This is the spine bracelet.













Size is adjustable.
Made from sterling silver.
This piece makes me happy.

Currently available at NOT JUST A LABEL site. Soon to be available on my online shop page.


http://shop.notjustalabel.com/jewellery/2908

2 comments:

Clutch Jewelry said...

this piece makes me happy! as do the pics of you in the studio! keep em comin:)

Anonymous said...

Love love love! I'd like to get the singles.