Friday, March 12, 2010

Armory Show

After fashion week, many art events are holding in New York.
I went to a one of big art show, Armory Show in last weekend.
This is third time to go to this event.
In this event, there are many gallery booth from all over the world and you can see many great art works, such as paintings, sculpture, video art, photography.

I could see some of interesting Art with Jewelry.
I want to introduce some of impressive works from the show.



The left picture is unique torso with pearl necklace.
The right picture is huge cross necklace.

These works show depends on display and size, Jewelry can be art.



This sculpture is made from many bible books!
I love this texture.



I found elegant organic chair.
It seems gingko leave.



This is really strange work.
A box with long braids hair.I love this.



This is mirror art work.I took picture with my boy friends.

No comments: