Friday, December 10, 2010

Am I Love Cupid?

I keep busy days for X'mas order in these days.
I got a really sweet order couple days ago.
The customer ordered a seaurchin diamond ring from Japan for his girl friend as X'mas gift.
He requested me to put a message " I promise"  on the ring and he asked me to send to a city in U.S.
I was wondering what he wants to promise...but I was just working on the ring.



And one day he wrote me, he met a girl and keeps distant relationship with her and he promised to see her in New York in next year, so he promise to see her.

It is sounds so romantic!
I'm so glad that he choose my ring for his girl friend X'mas gift.
As his request, I wrote a message card and enclosed with a ring.
I was glad to be a Love Cupid!  :)

As a request, we can engraved a message for our jewelry.(under 10 letter is $22.)
You can put message for someone, your special memorial date, your birthday,  favorite word,.
To engraved date makes a  jewelry more personal stuff.

3 comments:

Yoshikoaka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yoshikoaka said...

Oops I accidentally deleted my comment! Here it is-

Wow I was very moved by the story...How sweet of a man of today to have done things like this! As technology almost takes over our life, I definitely think it's super important to treasure the manual method to deliver your thoughts, messages, or emotions.
And it's so wonderful that you've become their Love Cupid to connect them even more.

All the things created by your hands have such a powerful aura and are just beyond being beautiful! Please take care of yourself and hope to see you again!

Ayaka Nishi said...

Hello, Yoshiko san! Long time no see.Thank you for such a sweet comment.Yes, When I got this order, it makes me happy! If I wasn't a Jewelry Designer, I wanted to get a ring with sweet massage like from my boy friend but since I'm a Jewelry Designer, Ive never got a jewelry as a present. :(
Ayaka